Update on Purse Funding Re-Allocation – May 27, 2020
We understand that these are difficult times and have done our best to ensure funding for this program was distributed as quickly as possible while still meeting the requirements of the application process.
We are happy to announce that the remainder of the April cheques have been sent out and those still waiting for payment should receive a cheque by the end of this week.
- We will begin to compile the May payments to be sent out the first week of June.
- A list of eligible horses will be published on the Ontario Racing website shortly.
Any questions regarding the eligibility of horses in the Purse Re-Allocation Funding Program should be directed to the relevant horseperson’s association. Verification of all horses on the submitted applications was done exclusively by HBPA, COSA, and QROOI so questions regarding criteria should be directed to your applicable association.
In addition, please note the following:
- The COVID-19 Racetrack Protocol Minimum Standards have been posted on the website here.
- The updated AGCO Race Date Calendar can be found here.
- The Standardbred Qualifying Schedule can be found here.
Thank you for your continued support!